Our practice offers on-site digital radiography which helps our doctors to accurately and quickly diagnose your pet's illness.
We employ a group of highly trained internal medicine and cardiology specialists to perform these diagnostic tests for us. They come directly to our hospital so you don't have to travel far to get the answers you and your pet need. These include both abdomen ultrasounds and echocardiograms. This also allows us to offer internal medicine and cardiology specialist consultations for more complicated cases without having to refer out to a specialist hospitals and has been a huge relief during COVID times where specialist visits are hard to come by sometimes.
We offer many laboratory procedures on-site to help our doctors get answers for your pet's problems quickly while saving you money.
Available with us:
- Full blood chemistries and complete blood counts
- Fecal examinations for common parasites
- Microscopic exam of aspirates and skin scrapes
- Thyroid levels
- Phenobarbital monitoring levels
- Lyme/Anaplasmosis/Heartworm testing
- Feline leukemia and AIDS testing