Our practice offers on-site digital radiography which helps our doctors to accurately and quickly diagnose your pet's illness.
We employ a group of highly trained internal medicine specialists to perform these diagnostic tests for us. They come directly to our hospital so you don't have to travel far to get the answers you and your pet need. This also allows us to offer internal medicine specialist consultations for more complicated cases without having to refer out to a specialist hospital.
We offer many laboratory procedures on-site to help our doctors get answers for your pet's problems quickly while saving you money.
Available with us:
- Full blood chemistries and complete blood counts
- Fecal examinations for common parasites
- Microscopic exam of aspirates and skin scrapes
- Thyroid levels
- Phenobarbital monitoring levels
- Lyme/Anaplasmosis/Heartworm testing
- Feline leukemia and AIDS testing